Make your BIM career grow
Research Assistant (m/f)
The Chair of Intelligent Technical Design at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar invites applications for the position of a Research Assistant (m/f), 2 positions available.
The initial term of appointment is first limited until 30.09.2020, starting October 1st, 2017. It is a full-time job.
For applying for this position, the candidate should have:
- Good knowledge in the field of Building Information Modeling (BIM) or good knowledge in Virtual and/or Augmented Reality (VR/AR)
- Above-average computer skills and programming experience
- Ability and interest in teaching and support student work
- Ability to work independently
- Good team working skills.
Another part of the position will be:
- Assistance in the implementation of teaching tasks of the chair
- Supervision of the chair’s website
- Support in setting up the research lab
- Independent research activities
The position is combined with the opportunity to attain a doctorate degree (PhD).
If you hold a diploma or Master`s degree in civil engineering, engineering, computer science or comparable and want to join the chair, please submit your application including all relevant information (curriculum vitae, copies of testimonials, photo, etc.) to the email address provided below. Very good communication skills in English and the willingness to learn the German language are essential.
Remuneration is according to the German public sector rate TVL E13.
Granting equal opportunities is part of our personnel policy. Bauhaus-Universität Weimar encourages applications from qualified female candidates. Handicapped applicants will be given preference in the case of equal qualifications.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building, Road, Channel and Port Engineer.
Very good communication skills in English and the willingness to learn the German language are essential.