Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
• Ability to represent the company as focal point in the Client’s work environment, by deeply understanding the Company’s culture and projects requirements.
• Manage and aggregate BIMs submitted by project stakeholders as per BIM submittal and coordination schedule.
• Participate in BIM coordination meetings between project stakeholders to resolve clashes and coordination issues highlighted.
• Conduct and report on quality check on the models as per the BIM quality control program.
• Manage track and communicate changes to the models, throughout the design and construction phase of the project.
• Aggregate and submit models to the project stakeholders as per the submittal plan and facilitate the use of these models by the different parties on the project.
• Coordinate file exchanges with other disciplines.
• Coordinate and verify BIM development and related data requirements, supporting the production of BIM documentation, templates and procedures.
• Perform schedule based (4D) and cost management (5D) modelling, coordination and supervision when required, collaborating for the coordination process with clients and/or BIMTEC site offices.
• Training colleagues/clients as per project requirements.
• Actively collaborate with production and operations management for research & development activities.
• Support technical sales on budgeting and technical materials production.
1) Educational Background:
Reputable BSc certification in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Road, Channel and Port Engineer, Mechanical engineer, Other.
Minimum Requirements: • Autodesk AutoCAD. • Autodesk Revit. • Autodesk Navisworks. • Analysis Tools. • Three years of applicable experience.
Will be valued
Ability to program routines or software add-ins is considered a plus. Proven experience in the main disciplines of project management is desired, namely leadership, planning and controlling. • Project Management training/certification is a plus.