Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
• Developing, maintaining and revising the BIM Documentation on an as-needed basis.
• Ensure project stakeholders compliance with the approved BIM Project Management Plans.
• Coordinate with BIM Leads to integrate 3D fabrication models with updated design to ensure compliance with project deliverables.
• Lead meetings with BIM Team leads and project BIM Team.
• Assemble and facilitate use of composite trade / discipline models for construction coordination / clash detection meetings. Verify resolution of identified clashes.
• Coordinate construction sequencing and scheduling activities integrating them with the required BIM Models.
• Ensure model usage for full-fledged 5D.
• Identify COBIE drop-offs and ensure model enrichment throughout the BIM development process.
• Enrich Model for COBIE and FM usage, which will allow for integration with the client FM systems.
• Ensure GIS integration of the BIM models as per project requirements.
• Finalize BIM As-Built models ready to be used during Operations Phase.
• Author BIM as per the design/construction intent incorporating all project’s data and specifications requirements.
• Enforce company’s modeling and quality control procedures aligned with project’s quality control specifications.
• Assist and supply engineering solutions as part of the value engineering exercise.
• Assist and supply project management processes which shall allow to increase efficiency, reduce errors and facilitate a better overall delivery.
• Develop processes for, or test and apply systems to enhance productivity and increase efficiency for the overall delivery of projects.
• Manage and aggregate BIM models submitted by project stakeholders or internal members as per BIM requirements and coordination schedule.
• Participate in BIM coordination Meetings between project stakeholders to resolve clashes and coordination issues highlighted.
Number of vacancies
Qualifications 1) Educational Background: • BSc in Civil Engineering/Architecture or equivalent. 1) Minimum Requirements: • Autodesk AutoCAD • Autodesk Revit • Autodesk Navisworks • Analysis Tools • 10 years and above of relevant experience
Will be valued
Ability to program routines or software add-ins is considered a plus. Proven experience in the main disciplines of project management is desired, namely leadership, planning and controlling. • MSc in similar disciplines is a plus. • Project Management certification is a plus.