Make your BIM career grow
1) Educational Background:
Reputable BSc certification in Architecture or equivalent.
2) Minimum Requirements:
• Fresh to 5 years’ experience of applicable experience
• Autodesk Revit
• Autodesk Navisworks
• Analysis Tools
• Design Skills
Ability to program routines or software add-ins is considered a plus. Proven experience in the main disciplines of project management is desired, namely leadership, planning and controlling.
We believe in people, opportunities and the mutual experience we take from the employers-employee relationship. When successfully applying, you can expect:
• A singular opportunity to work in some of the greatest construction projects worldwide;
• Learn and relate yourself with an active group with more than 15 nationalities;
• A chance to integrate leadership and management of groups or departments, as per your profile and background;
• Opportunities to travel to other branches or projects abroad, when applicable;
• Be part of an enthusiastic vision as a group led by technology, innovation and development dealing with the most advanced technologies, manufacturers and vendors in the industry.
Number of vacancies