Make your BIM career grow
Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
This offer Is shown in its original language.
A 45 strong Building Services Engineering and Sustainability consultancy is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team near London Bridge/ Southwark. This consultancy have a fantastic reputation within the industry for working on some of the most famous projects in London. Working on new build and fit out projects within commercial office, residential, and retail sector alongside a number of established architects, estate developers and top 10 main contractors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established consultancy who are looking to expand their team by 25% within the next 12 months. This poses a great opportunity to grow with the company with a view to become a Associate within 12 – 18 months. Candidates should have the below experience:
- Experience in client facing roles, attending design team meetings, client meetings and review meetings.
- At least 6 years experience with building services engineering design.
- Educated to Degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Experience working on projects using BIM
- Working towards a professional membership with CIBSE or IMechE
Number of vacancies
55,000 £ annual gross
Engineer in Surveying, Mechanical engineer.