Make your BIM career grow
Architectural Assistant or Technician – BIM (Support)
This offer Is shown in its original language.
We are a company working in design/building educational and residential projects, offering fully integrated services across the entire project development.
Looking for a New Challenge?
We have a vacancy for an ambitious and talented Architectural Assistant or Technician to work in our office in London.
- Design Ability: Can take a design and develop the design in line with base design principals.
- Workload and Deadlines: Understanding of project scheduling and working to meet deadlines.
- Help in the creation of tools, objects and methods that will allow the very rapid design of school buildings.
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes and encourage lean principles.
Experience and Knowledge:
- ArchiCAD advanced or expert user.
- Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration.
- Enthusiastic and positive team player - Giving the project team confidence in the use of BIM.
- Understanding of design, BIM and procurement and its application in planning and construction management
- Experience in producing and delivering high-quality drawings and construction package.
- Proven experience in multidisciplinary working practices and interdependencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK construction and Building Regulations.
- Experience with school regulation (preferred but not essential).
- Proficiently in Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
- Good spoken and written English with good communication and collaborative skills.
If you are interested in this position and you feel confident that you meet the necessary requirements then please apply accordingly with your CV, portfolio and salary expectations. If you have any questions please get in touch through my contact details below.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years