Make your BIM career grow
Architect or Senior Architectural Technician – BIM Expert
- Preparing planning building regulations and highly detailed tender drawings, and FF&E documentation with sections and elevations.
- Workload and Deadlines: Understanding of project scheduling and working to meet deadlines.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Help in the creation of tools, objects and methods that will allow the very rapid design of school buildings.
- Help in the training of the existing design team.
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes and encourage lean principles.
- Support the BIM Manager in the development and implementation of company BIM standards and adoption of BIM level 2.
Experience and Knowledge:
- ArchiCAD expert user.
- Experience with BIM Standards and UK BIM Regulations.
- Working knowledge and understanding of UK construction and Building Regulations.
- Powerful experience 3D modelling, specification scheduling, visualisation and layout creation.
- Experience with school regulation (preferred but not essential).
- Enthusiastic and positive team player - Giving the project team confidence in the use of BIM.
- Experience in producing and delivering high-quality drawings in all the RIBA stages.
- Proficiently in Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and you feel confident that you meet the necessary requirements then please apply accordingly with your CV, portfolio and salary expectations. If you have any questions, please get in touch through my contact details below.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.