Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
• Work on CAD and REVIT drawings.
• Using your structural engineering knowledge to speed up the drawing production in Revit.
• Develop, with the help of other team members and international teams, efficient ways of producing reinforcement
drawings / Schedules and GA structural drawings
• Continuously strive for new technological development in the field of the Revit / Digital technology
• Coordination with Architects, MEP team members for clash detection
• Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget.
• Coordinating your work with other members of the project team.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil / Structural engineering
• 2-7 years' of relevant experience, international experience is an advantage
• Experience using Revit Structures;
• Knowledge of Dynamo, Navisworks, will be added advantage
• Good English skills;
• Working knowledge and understanding of relevant domestic standards;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confident and proactive approach to problem-solving
• Some basic knowledge of the programming skills such as python or C#, will be an added advantage for the position.
Number of vacancies
2 - 5 years