Make your BIM career grow
We are looking to recruit a BIM / Digital Lead for our Engineering UK team to be based in either Peterborough or Birmingham. You will provide leadership to the existing team and drive development of BIM capability, including the use of digital technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement BIM Level 2 standards across the department
- Input and feedback on any BIM Execution Plans with regard to deliverables and model coordination.
- Lead research and application of digital technologies
- Automation of repetitive tasks (using Dynamo, Grasshopper etc.)
- Provide support and advice in the creation of 3D data rich models in accordance with client and/or company requirements.
- Multi-disciplinary Design coordination, reporting and tracking of progress using Navisworks
- Establish and maintain quality systems and procedures
- Lead training and development for aspects of BIM & Digital for the department
You will have:
- Previous experience in building design
- Design coordination and clash detection experience
- CAD skills – use of Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Good experience and knowledge of latest design, analysis and communication software.
- Use of Word, Excel and Outlook packages
- Ability to effectively communicate the benefits of new ways of working with a team
- Ability to work as member of team
- Ability to coordinate with other disciplines
We offer a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme, discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy. Our contributory pension scheme has been awarded the Pension Quality Mark, the highest standard of excellence available for UK company pension schemes.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.