Make your BIM career grow
BIM/ Revit Technician
Interested in this offer?
Maccreanor Lavington is seeking a BIM / Revit Technician proficient in Revit to work at its London architecture practice. The purpose of the post is to provide support to the practice for a variety of architectural projects at different work stages. The ideal candidate will have advanced Revit content creation skills with a minimum of 3 years industry experience.
The requirements set out below outline the range of activities currently required. They are not a comprehensive list.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the practices Revit Content and Material Libraries. This will require the creation of new and audit of existing Revit families in line with Office Standards, British Standards and Building Regulations. The candidate should be proficient in modelling complex parametric Revit families and have knowledge of BIM British Standards as well as Building Regulations.
- Assist architectural project teams in content creation and information extraction in Revit. This will require the candidate to assist in modelling complex Revit geometry as well as setting up and exporting schedules and models based on practice procedures.
- Further the integration and adoption of Dynamo within the practice to improve automation within Revit. Experience of Dynamo is preferable.
- Knowledge of COBie, Uniclass 2015 and IFC4 is desirable.
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral). They will be required to lead staff training sessions focused on Revit skill sharing and development.
- The candidate will be required to QA Revit projects (including library objects, views, sheets and templates etc.) in line with practice protocols and standards.
- The candidate should demonstrate competence in using Navisworks and should be able to assist in carrying out clash detection.
- The candidate should be able to work well individually as well as within a team.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. If appropriate include samples of work.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability. Please state your current salary details and notice period required to leave your current job
Maccreanor Lavington are an equal opportunities employer.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
Revit AutoCAD Dynamo NavisWorks