Make your BIM career grow
BIM/CAD Technician HS2
This role is a responsible for management and coordination of CAD information through ProjectWise to assure alignment with the client's requirements.
The CAD technician is responsible for
- Produce 2D/3D site layout plans, cross-sections and details to support the construction team in the detailed planning of the project
- Implement CAD standards to ensure the required quality of drawings is maintained
- Support the BIM lead with input to the 3D model as required
- Assist in the creation of CAD drawings to assist the Project
- Work closely with the engineering LOT team assisting with any CAD requirements
- Produce 3D sections from Utility surveys
- Utilise survey data to produce engineering drawings
- Work closely with CAD Manager and BIM Coordinator
Required Qualifications & SkillsPrevious experience as a CAD technician for civil engineering work. Experience in other industries and disciplines will be considered.
- Skills with 2D and 3D drafting
- A strong work ethic and an enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Certified Bentley software professional
- Microstation, AecoSIM & Projectwise experience
- Bentley Railtrack, In Roads and Power Civils is desirable
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role. Please note: Currently we are unable to offer sponsorship therefore all applicants are requested to ensure they can demonstrate their right to work in the UK.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building, Designer.
CAD-BIM, 2D and 3D drafting, Certified Bentley software professional, Microstation, AecoSIM & Projectwise experience
Will be valued
Experience in other industries and disciplines