CAD Drawings from Aerial Scanned Point Cloud Data for Surface Plan
Drone Solution and Data Consultant
AutoCAD, Global Mapper, FME, Mensura, Google Earth
Configuration, DSM, Log, Model, Acquisition Details, Ortho-photography, Point Cloud Data, Slopes Degree
- Understanding the uneven slope, road subbase and site topography in a short period from the scanned data beforehand the CAD conversion begins.
- Steep banks, overgrown areas, and other complex topography demanded skillful interpretation to deliver accurate engineering CAD drawing and placement of safety berms.
- For the safety operations, interpretation of fissures and cracks in the scanned data before preparation of the surface plan.
- The project engineers at Hitech studied the aerial scanned point cloud data, acquisition details, and Ortho-photography, and converted them using point cloud data into engineering CAD drawings for a surface plan such as haul road, safety berm, quarry face and most important computation of Stockpiles.
- They also prepared detailed excel reports for mining site data analysis and project documentation for the lifecycle of a mine.
Type of Work