Make your BIM career grow
Key Account Manager
Interested in this offer?
- Your role will be to ensure that the customer gets a tailored follow-up, so we continue to keep an excellent retention rate among our customer base.
- You will train the customers in using our platform to increase their ability to achieve their goals and increase the rate of adoption within their organization.
- Keep in close contact with customers so that they can give us good feedback and improvement suggestions for our software.
- Set high goals and objectives for the market and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate customer retention strategies in order to further drive and achieve sales targets.
- Focus on upselling and cross selling other bimsync® services.
- Main workplace will be in Oslo or Bergen
- You have the willingness to travel.
- You have an academic degree (e.g. Msc or equiv.) within business administration, engineering or other related fields from an accredited top tier business school/university.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- You challenge the status quo.
- You love people, to interact with them and solving their problems.
- You have previous work experience from a challenging international business environment.
- You know how B2B interactions works, understand large customer sales processes, problem solving and can creatively formulate new innovative solutions.
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- French language skills is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry is an advantage
Number of vacancies
Understanding B2B interactions Understanding large customer sales processes Detail oriented Academic degree in business administration, engineering etc English language skills
Will be valued
Strong ability to work in teams Strong communication skills French language skills Knowledge of the Construction Industry