Architectural 3D Modeling and Visualization of Mixed-Use Building
Company: Hitech BIM Services
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Year of the project: 2013
3D modeling of mix used buildings consisting of residence, office, mall, and hotel above the existing rail yard.
- This project was spread across 210 million sq. ft involved development of mix used the facility on a present rail yard.
- The most challenging part was the design and 3D modeling of the facility spaces for residence, office, mall and the hotel.
- The assimilation of the facility spaces with and existing rail yard made this project complex.
- The project inaugurated with a detailed survey and understanding of the present space and the rail yard.
- We design and develop 3D models and visualization of building using AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Max software based on the requirement.
- The rail track was designed with much space to include residential units, malls, offices, and hotels.
- Designed easy access points to the building facilities and developed 3D models with all the necessary details.
- At the end we delivered the 3D rendering of building models for final client approval.
- The project was delivered within the scheduled timeline as per the client requirement.
- Rendered 3D models and visualization facilitated easy design communication and approvals.
- Minimized on-site risks and fastened up the project work process.
- Reduced time and cost overruns by misconstructions.
Type of Work
How was the BIM Experience in the project?
Reality Simulation: Does it help to get an idea of the final product?
Waste reduction, labor costs and deviations
Greater control of the construction process
Improves collaboration between agents
Conflict resolution and clash detection
Correction and error handling