3D BIM Modeling and Clash Detection for Commercial Service Building
Company: Hitech BIM Services
Location: Ghandinagar, India
Year of the project: 2016
Client is one of the leading architectural firm and known as industry leader for establishing a benchmark in building design and project planning.
Project Solution and Execution:
- Hitech team started working on the project requirements by dividing the entire commercial building in to two parts: 1) Data Center 2) Service Building
- We extracted all the critical technical information from the input 2D drawings provided by the client and develop a 3D BIM model in Revit.
- We did inter-disciplinary clash detection and resolved them.
- We highlighted the clashes to the client via RFI and FYI so that they could resolve with a suitable alternative and develop a federated BIM model.
- Our experienced BIM managers helped the client in smooth and hustle free documentation, with full sheet setup.
- The client was happy with the pro-active approach as it helped them to stay economical and cost-effective work-wise.
Type of Work
How was the BIM Experience in the project?
Reality Simulation: Does it help to get an idea of the final product?
Waste reduction, labor costs and deviations
Greater control of the construction process
Improves collaboration between agents
Conflict resolution and clash detection
Correction and error handling